COMEPAL, S.A., maintains this Web site for the purposes of information, education and communication. Nothing contained in this Web site should be construed as a promotion or solicitation for any product or for the use of any product in a particular way which is not authorized by the laws and regulations of the country where the user is located. Your access to and use of this Web site is subject to the following:
- This Web site is designed to provide general information about products sold COMEPAL, S.A.
- Copyright Information: All content of this Web site is owned or used by permission by COMEPAL, S.A., and is protected by applicable copyright laws worldwide.
- Reproduction of Images and Other Copyrighted Material. As with any image, possession of a copy of a digitized image does not give unrestricted rights to use it. Only the copyright owner, or the owner’s legal representative, can grant permission to copy, distribute, or publicly display the image.
- It is illegal to reproduce photographs taken by a professional photographer or other copyrighted material without the permission of the copyright owner.
- Use of Information on this Web site. The copyrights of the images and other material on this Web site are owned By COMEPAL, S.A., or the individual photographers who have authorized their use on this Web site.
- COMEPAL, S.A., hereby authorizes you to copy materials published by it on this Web site for your non-commercial, private use only, provided any copy of these materials which you make shall retain all copyright and other proprietary notices and disclaimers contained herein. Materials on this Web site may not be manipulated or altered without the express permission of COMEPAL S.A., or the respective copyright owner.
- COMEPAL’s goal is to ensure that the information on this Web site is accurate and up to date but makes no representations, warranties or assurances (express or implied) as to the accuracy, currency or completeness of such information. COMEPAL S.A., shall not be liable for any damage or injury which may arise from the use of or reliance upon any information provided in this Web site or from your inability to access the Web site. COMEPAL S.A., assumes no responsibility, and shall not be liable for any damage or injury to you, your computer or other personal property including but not limited to damages caused by viruses that infect your computer equipment or other property on account of your access to our Web site or from your downloading of any materials, data, text, images, video or audio, or other items from the Web site.
- Some links in this Web site may lead to Web sites which are not under the control of COMEPAL S.A. When you visit any of those Web sites you will leave the COMEPAL S.A., Web site and COMEPAL S.A., will accept no responsibility or liability in respect of the material or any Web site which is not under the control of COMEPAL S.A. External sites are not endorsed by COMEPAL S.A., and COMEPAL S.A., makes no representation or warranty as to the content contained in any such external Web site.
- COMEPAL S.A., assumes no responsibility for damage to your computers or software, or any person you subsequently communicate with from corrupting code or data that is inadvertently passed over your computer. You download from this site at your own risk. By viewing, using, or interacting in any manner with this site, including banners, advertising, pop-ups, or downloads, and as a condition of COMEPAL S.A., willingness to allow your lawful viewing, you forever waive all rights to claims of damage of any and all description based on any factors, whether personal or business in nature, or relating to or arising from this Web site. Furthermore, you expressly waive any and all claims for consequential, speculative, and unforeseeable damages arising from or related to the use of this Web site, or from such contact with COMEPAL S.A.
- This Web site is provided as a service to its visitors. COMEPAL S.A., reserves the right to delete, modify or supplement the content of this Web site at any time for any reason without notification to anyone.
- You shall not use this Web site for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these terms. You will not use this Web site to: defame, abuse, harass, or threaten others; publish or post any defamatory, obscene, or indecent materials; post, publish, or make available any information that is subject to Intellectual Property rights of another party; or advertise or offer to buy or sell any goods or services. COMEPAL S.A., reserves the right to review materials posted to this Web site and remove any materials in its sole discretion.
COMMITMENT TO YOUR PRIVACY
COMEPAL S.A., may at any point gather two types of information about users: Information that users provide through optional, voluntary submissions. These are voluntary submissions to receive our electronic newsletters, to participate in our message boards or forums, to email a friend, and from participation in polls and surveys: COMEPAL S.A, gathers through aggregated tracking information derived mainly by tallying page views throughout our sites. This information allows us to better tailor our content to readers' needs and to help our advertisers and sponsors better understand the demographics of our audience. Under no circumstances does COMEPAL S.A., divulge any information about an individual user to a third party.
COMEPAL S.A., tracks user traffic patterns throughout all of our sites. However, we do not correlate this information with data about individual users. COMEPAL S.A, does break down overall usage statistics according to a user's domain name, browser type, by reading this information from the browser string (information contained in every user's browser). COMEPALS.A., sometimes tracks and catalogs the search terms that users enter in our Search function,but this tracking is never associated with individual users. We use tracking information to determine which areas of our sites users like and don't like based on traffic to those areas. We do not track what individual users read, but rather how well each page performs overall. This helps us continue to build a better service for you.
USE OF INFORMATION
COMEPAL S.A uses any information voluntarily given by our users to enhance their experience in our network of sites, whether to provide interactive or personalized elements on the sites or to better prepare future content based on the interests of our users. As stated above, we use information that users voluntarily provide in order to send out electronic newsletters and to enable users to participate in polls, surveys, message boards, and forums. We send out newsletters to subscribers on a regular schedule (depending on the newsletter), and occasionally send out special editions when we think subscribers might be particularly interested in something we are doing. COMEPAL S.A., never shares newsletter mailing lists with any third parties, including advertisers, sponsors or partners.
When we use tracking information to determine which areas of our sites users like and don't like based on traffic to those areas. We do not track what individual users read, but rather how well each page performs overall. This helps us continue to build a better service for you. We track search terms entered in Search function as one of many measures of what interests our users. But we don't track which terms a particular user enters. COMEPAL S.A., creates aggregate reports on user demographics and traffic patterns for advertisers, sponsors and partners. This allows our advertisers to advertise more effectively, and allows our users to receive advertisements that are pertinent to their needs. Because we don't track the usage patterns of individual users, an advertiser or sponsor will never know that a specific user clicked their ad. We will not disclose any information about any individual user except to comply with applicable law or valid legal process or to protect the personal safety of our users or the public.
SHARING OF THE INFORMATION
We will not share information about individual users with any third party, except to comply with applicable law or valid legal process or to protect the personal safety of our users or the public.
COMEPAL S.A, operates secure the Law 15/1999 of December 13, Protection of Personal Data. Comepal SA informs its customers that personal data will be included in an automated personal data created and maintained under the responsibility of COMEPAL S.A. Our security and privacy policies are periodically reviewed and enhanced as necessary and only authorized individuals have access to the information provided by our customers. However, as consideration for viewing this site, you waive all claims of any nature against COMEPAL S.A., concerning the loss, alteration, or misuse of information. It is important that you know it is possible for your personal data to be obtained by others, and be used in an inappropriate manner that may cause you harm, and you agree that COMEPAL S.A., is not responsible for damages to you.